Tu Nidito’s Virtual Art Show features over 140 pieces of art created by children, teens, and young adults served by Tu Nidito, expressing their unique grief journey.
Art will be available for purchase
October 1st – 4th
* Exclusive previews of the show will be released each week leading up to the event! Register by text or visit the event website to stay in the know!
- Sales will begin on Thursday, October 1st at 8:00 AM and close on Sunday, October 4th at 10:00 PM.
- All proceeds from sales and outright donations will directly benefit Tu Nidito’s programs and services to help ensure that no child grieves alone in Southern Arizona.
- If you purchase a piece of art, we invite you to come by Tu Nidito (3922 N Mountain Avenue, Tucson AZ 85719) for pick up. Please plan to come by October 5th-9th between 10 AM and 2 PM
- While local pick up is preferred, we are able to ship art pieces. Click here to learn more and view pricing.